I’ll be jotting down my initial thoughts of the shows I watch that premiere this week.
Tonight, I intended to watch the NBC shows Chuck, Heroes, and Journeyman. I missed Chuck, but taped it so I may comment on it later.
Heroes: I loved season 1. This episode had a hard job in picking up and reintroducing a large cast of characters, plus adding new ones. As a result, this would likely have confused anyone not already familiar with the show. However, my thoughts were:
- how the heck is Nathan alive?
- I really want to know more about Hiro’s father’s powers. Very disappointed in how that seems to be turning out.
- I’m intrigued.
Journeyman: I love time travel stories. My thoughts:
- Somebody should fire the sound mixer. Half the time I couldn’t make out the conversations because of competing sounds or music.
- Mostly bored for the first 25 minutes.
- Totally got my interest when Olivia showed up in the hallway. Unfortunately I couldn’t make out everything she said to him in the stupid stairwell!
- Looks like they might throw in some conspiracy stuff.
- Not an incredibly strong premiere, but good enough to get me in for a few more episodes.
Next up: catch up on Chuck, then on to Bionic Woman on Wednesday.
[tags]tv, fall premiere, heroes, journeyman[/tags]